Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yesterday(friday), Zhao pei, wan jie and dorothy went for blading while merlin and I went for Skateboarding. I can do tigtag already!!!But its only average..So, i wanna master tigtag next week!Ganbatte! Now, my wish is to get a skateboard.Yeah!

Saturday: Went merlin's house to do maths project. And we manage to do quite alot. THANKS to our teacher!!HAHS...finally get to see SUGAR!!Omg, he's so kawaii...But, a little skinny and small size..Unlike SALT, tall skinny and ya... Well, and i gotta say, merlin's immune system is really good!Yesterday she was feeling terrible and today she sms wan jie that she have recoverd and we can carry on with our project at her place!


Met him somewhere near i was, well he does prove me wrong at times. Didn't really talk much. And soon, i bid him goodbye.And he told me to take care of myself...of course i will..I wanted badly to tell him that too, much nothing seems to be coming out from my mouth, and i just gave him a smile....

jasmine @ Saturday, May 17, 2008